Sunday 24 January 2010

Avatar- The Game review

Good evening bloggers!

Well here is my final chapter on the whole Avatar scene and i give you my low down of what i thought of the game, i hope you enjoy!

Well the Game is ermmm absolutely ... shite ! bollocks!!
I'm so angry, i really had a good feeling about this game!
My hopes were ruined by the first scene unfortunately, i haven't got time to waste playing all through this game nor the money either!!
Which is why I'm going to trade this game in!
Good move i think.
Well lets not get too harsh on my feelings towards this game, as believe it or not there are some good points(very small and little ones though)
So ill start with the good points and moan about the bad ones later on.
The game has good ideas but fails to produce them.
OK ,what am i on this game actually has no good points, Ive heard from some that the environments are pretty sweet.. i strongly disagree, as its one of the most packed full of trees and most awkward to move around in! Especially when the PS3 produces beautiful environments like the ones from uncharted.
The aiming is so dodgy it automactically moves you to aim the other way if you go to far with the analogue control. So basically its hard to look around you when there are so many enemies attacking and pouncing on you.
The graphics are of very poor quality even on my hd TV, it might as well of been a PS2 game. This annoys me about PlayStation 3 games they have quite a good engine and produce shitty games like avatar!
Also in the environment itself the enemies blend in with the trees, very bad choice of colour palette used, as the you can hardly see where the enemies are, which makes me think that's why they put a slow mo gizmo on it, so you can slow down the time; this will give you enough time to see where the enemies actually are. Driving through the environments are the worst you can drive over rocks and everything without any affect on the car!
As the film was so great i had really high expectations of the game but i was bitterly disappointed you don't even get to play through the actual storyline of the film, which is why i think this game went so wrong. It has little side missions you go on there are no main major missions at all.

So yeah sorry about me moaning on .. but i could do for so many other things, but ill cut it short here and i think you know no my thoughts about this game, i definitely wouldn't recommend buying it!

That's all from me until the next time, where ill be reviewing uncharted: drakes fortune. I'm also looking into creating my first video blog, so keep tracked bloggers!

Jake Fowell

2 comments:

  1. I'm still baffled by the fact that you even considered getting the game in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. towards my critical studies as i reviewed avatar 2d n 3d

    ReplyDelete