Monday 26 April 2010

Where do you want to go, and how do you get there?

I originally had the vision of working in the game industry as games Artist; however recent struggles have pushed my vision off place and left me a little dazzled and confused on where i want to be.

However looking into the game industry more I’ve fount different interests, which lie in sound, and music, which of course can link with the making of games, but more the audio side, which makes me re think and question, where I want to be.

I don’t really know, what or where I want to be, but I do know I want to be doing something i enjoy that will put my talent to use and to be appreciated by others also working with people i like to be around. I want challenge every day so it doesn’t become boring or stressful, where im allowed my imagination to run wild.

I do want to be successful, i know i need to keep my head down and work for it, to hopefully one day i find myself there. I’ve found out recently I’m not very good at picking up technical skills quickly, which is really a pain and not allowing me to show my creativity, which i know i have.

So the motto, live, work and god will put me on the right tracks hopefully :S

No comments:

Post a Comment